STAFF RESOURCE PLAN...
Staff Resource Page
The information included on this page is intended to provide helpful information and resources to current or former Clifton Springs YMCA staff. Our goal is to support you as best we can, and we encourage you to stay connected with us as we continue to monitor this situation. Please stay safe and well, and reach out to our HR department with any questions you may have.
Clifton Springs YMCA Reopening Plan
When we return to work, we want you to be assured we are taking your concerns and your well-being seriously. Please read through this Return To Work Guide to get familiar with and understand the changes to Association policies and procedures that we have implemented.
We also want to share with you the first steps of our staged reopening plan for when we reopen to the public. In this “Stage One,” our community starts utilizing our YMCA with strict physical distancing practices in place. More detailed information about Stage One can be found in the table below.
These links to the Y Retirement Plan website provide important information to participants in the Fund. Below are links to help manage your retirement fund.
Phone: 800-RET-YMCA (800-738-9622) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retirement FAQs
- Information on Loans
- Information on Hardship Withdrawals
- Information for Employees Considering Retirement
- A Message on the Coronavirus
YMCA’s Employee Assistance Program
The YMCA Employee Assistance Program provides free and confidential consultation and counseling for a wide range of personal and family problems for you and your family. To access this resource or learn more, please call (716) 681-4300 or click here.
Unemployment Insurance Benefits
If you are filing a new Unemployment Insurance claim, the day you should apply is based on the first letter of your last name:
- A-F file on Monday
- G-N file on Tuesday
- O-Z file on Wednesday
- Missed your day? File on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
To apply for unemployment insurance benefits online, click here. Use this information to expedite the application process:
- Employer Name: Clifton Springs YMCA
- Employee Address: 5 Crane Street, Clifton Springs, NY 14432
- Federal Tax #: 16-6000962
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance – Extended eligibility for individuals who have traditionally been ineligible for UI benefits (e.g., self-employed workers, persons with insufficient work history, independent contractors);
- Pandemic Unemployment Compensation – An additional $600 per week, on top of regular benefits, to all UI recipients; and,
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation – An additional 13 weeks of UI benefits, beyond the regular 26 weeks already provided, for a total of 39 weeks of coverage.